Select Teams - Team Formation FAQs

Ages: U11-U19

Team Formation Dates for 2020-2021

Training Kit & uniform sizing

  • Uniform sizing, spirit wear sales on site, training kit sales on site during Open House dates and times.

  • Even if you are unsure about an official offer especially for 14U to 18U PLEASE attend one of the sizing events. The sooner you order your uniform, once an offer is accepted and you are provided the link to order; the sooner you will have your uniform. 

  • 19U players will receive specific information regarding uniforms, there is no need to size uniforms for this age group (2001 birth year)

  • 2020-2021 is year 2 of a 2-year uniform cycle. A warm up (training) jacket as well as 2 complete kits (navy & white/gray) are part of the required uniform. A ball, backpack and warm up pants are optional. 

  • Training kits are required for academy and select players.  SOFC training kits will be available for purchase at Soccer Internationale. The training shirt will be heather gray with navy lettering/black shorts/black socks.

  • Soccer Master is the uniform provider for this year.  Details to order your uniform will follow from your team manager.


  • Cookie Dough Fundraiser (optional)

    • This is the only club offered fundraiser. Players sell cookie dough and keeps $6 for each tub sold. This is an excellent way for players to assist with team fees. 


  • Team meetings

    • Will be held after signing day. Expect an initial payment for team fees to be collected at this meeting so the team is able to register for upcoming tournaments.  If your child is unable to attend an event due to injury or family emergency, your financial obligation does not end for that event. Your event payment allows the team to offer another player the opportunity to participate without the event expense. Travel expenses are assumed by the guest player.    


  • Camps

    • Will be offered for Select age groups, please look at the Camps tab at the top of the website for times and locations. Select camp is expected for all players who accept an offer to a select team in these age groups.

    • College ID camps will be offered for Select age groups U15 and older; details will be provided directly to those age groups.


  • Payment Plans

    • Payment plans for registration fees are offered as a courtesy and at no additional charge to parents. Because of this courtesy offering, payment is DUE on the dates provided during your online registration. The initial payment due at registration will be 25% (or 1/4) of the total fee with a payment plan available on the remaining 75% (or 3/4). In addition:

      • Parents may opt to pay the total fee on the initial date of registration. 

      • A change to the day of month listed for the payment plan may be an option, please contact the office to make this request.  Our staff prefers a change of payment due dates in order to avoid a declined payment. 

      • If multiple parents or parties are responsible for fees, make sure that parent is listed on the player’s online account so that they can be provided a user name & password and go in to make payments.


  • My child did not receive an offer to a select team, what are my options.

    • Recreational registration is open through July 8th to ensure all players can participate in fall soccer. 

  • Team Manager meetings.

    • TBA